Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Control Modes:||Manual And Automatic||Operating Mechanisms:||Single-level And Double-level|
|Design Methods:||Single-stage And Multi-stage||Operating Pressure:||1.0~1.6Mpa|
|Recovery Rate:||75%||Inlet Water Temperature:||5~35℃|
30m3/h reverse osmosis water filtration system,
50hz reverse osmosis water filtration system,
30m3/h ro treatment plant
reverse osmosis filter water treatment system
Reverse osmosis system
Reverse osmosis is a membrane separation operation that uses pressure difference as the driving force to separate solvent from solution. Because it is in the opposite direction of natural penetration, it is called reverse osmosis. According to the different osmotic pressure of various materials, the reverse osmosis pressure greater than the osmotic pressure can be used, that is, the reverse osmosis method, to achieve the purpose of separation, extraction, purification and concentration.
Reverse osmosis membrane is an artificial semi-permeable membrane with certain characteristics made by simulating biological semi-permeable membrane, and it is the core component of reverse osmosis technology. The principle of reverse osmosis technology is that under the pressure greater than the osmotic pressure of the solution, other substances can not pass through the semi-permeable membrane to separate these substances from water. The membrane pore size of the reverse osmosis membrane is very small, so it can effectively remove dissolved salts, colloids, microorganisms, and organic matter in the water. The system has the advantages of good water quality, low energy consumption, no pollution, simple process and easy operation.
Reverse osmosis membranes are classified into RO (reverse osmosis) membranes and NF (nanofiltration) membranes according to different filter pore sizes.
1. It is used for the preparation of pure water and high-purity water. It has been widely used in many industrial fields such as medicine, chemical industry, electronics, coating, beverage and medium and high pressure boiler feed water.
2. It is used in the pre-treatment of boilers, thermal power stations, chemical industry, light industry, textiles, medicine, biology, electronics, atomic energy and pure water treatment. It can also be used in the occasions of hard water softening and deionized water preparation in industrial production. Decolorization and purification of food and drugs, recovery of precious metals and chemical raw materials, treatment of electroplating wastewater, etc.
1. Two control modes of manual and automatic can be realized. The trigger conditions of automatic mode are liquid level, flow, conductivity, running time, etc.
2. There are single-stage and multi-stage design methods, designed according to specific conditions.
3 There are two operating mechanisms, single-level and double-level, designed according to specific conditions.
4. Membrane elements with multiple functions and uses, adapted according to operating requirements.
5. There are single-level pressurization and multi-level inter-stage pressurization, designed according to water inlet conditions.
Design parameters: (take a conventional single-level two-stage reverse osmosis system as an example)
Inlet water resource
Water produced from pretreatment process
Inlet water temperature
Inlet water total organic carbon
Inlet water PH
Inlet water residual chlorine
Inlet water total iron
Best conductivity ≤1000μm/cm
Concentrated water recycling type
Maximum conductivity≤5000μm/cm(Ordinary brackish water membrane)
Concentrated water direct discharge type
corollary equipment (take a conventional single-level two-stage reverse osmosis system as an example)
Inlet and outlet water
Number of membranes
Contact Person: xyh